Scientia et Societas
The Scientia et Societas journal has been published since December 2005 as a peer-reviewed scientific journal that focuses on publishing original scientific papers and surveys in the field of economics, management, law, political science, psychology and other social sciences. It is published four times per year.
Our mission is:
- to publish new findings in the field of economics, management, law, political science, psychology and other social sciences via original scientific papers and surveys;
- to create a scope for publication of results of research projects;
- to publish information on international and domestic developments in the scientific life (information on conferences and workshops, reviews of scientific and professional publications);
- to provide a forum for scientific discussion on topical problems;
- to inform wide professional public about the results of scientific research activities.
Original scientific papers and surveys are published in the Scientific articles section. Other types of articles are included in other sections of the journal.
Since 21 July 2015 the Scientia et Societas journal has been included in the ERIH PLUS database (European Reference Index for the Humanities and the Social Sciences), since 1 January 2015 it has been included in the updated List of Non-impacted Reviewed Periodicals Published in the Czech Republic.
Print ISSN 1801-7118
Electronic ISSN 1801-6057
MK ČR E 16579